Terms and Conditions
Explanation of Deadlines for Registration RatesEarly-Bird: Registration must be received or postmarked no later than Friday, August 26, 2016.Advance: Registration must be received or postmarked no later than Friday, October 28, 2016. Onsite: Registration will be available on site through Monday, November 14, 2016.In order to be eligible for any discount/special rate, registrations must be completed online or via the paper form postmarked by the above deadlines.Online registration will close at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday, October 28 and all registrations postmarked after October 28 will be processed on site at the General registration rates.Registrations are NOT considered complete without full payment or a government Purchase Order. If payment is not received prior to the conference, you will be asked to register onsite and pay the full conference registration rate.Name badges and payments will not be processed for General registrations in advance. They will be processed on site.A complete list of registration rates and categories is listed on the registration form. If you are in one of these categories, you cannot register online. Please return this completed registration form [LINK TO FORM] to Americans for the Arts either by mail or fax.
- Paying with Purchase Order or Check
- Group Registrants
- Scholarship Recipients
- Buy One, Discount One Offer
Special Discounts and PromotionsDiscounted fees are listed on the Registration Form.Professional Membership: Professional members save up to $50 on registration fees. Sign up to be a professional member to take advantage of member savings! Please note: at the time of registration, you must hold an individual membership or be a designated beneficiary of an organizational membership to receive the member rate. Americans for the Arts cannot retroactively assign benefits and issue refunds for member discounts after a registration has been submitted.Buy One, Discount One: Purchase one registration, and your colleague from the same organization gets $50 off a second registration!
- Available until the advance registration deadline on October 28, 2016.
- Can only be applied to full price member or nonmember registrations.
- Both registered attendees must be employed by the same organization.
- Preconference registrants, group registrants, students, Americans for the Arts scholarship recipients and one-day registrants are excluded from this offer.
- The first registration may be made online or via the paper form, but the second registration must be completed using the paper form (and first registrant’s name listed by the payment information).
- Registrations do not need to be completed on the same day in order to take advantage of this promotion.
- Registrants do not need to be professional members to take advantage of the discount.
- Registrations do not need to be of the same value.
Group Discounts: Ten or more registrants from any number of organizations qualify for the discounted rate of $430 per registrant.
- Registrants may come from different organizations, but all registrations must be submitted together including a single form of payment.
- Group registrations must be submitted using paper forms, and one form must be completed for each participating registrant.
- Group discount offer is available until the advance registration deadline on October 28, 2016.
- Group discount offer is only valid for the $430 rate and cannot be combined with any special or speaker rates.