Ways to Save
- Join Americans for the Arts
- Bring a Colleague to the Conference (Buy One, Discount One)
- Save in Numbers: Group Registrations
- Apply for a Scholarship
- Student? Click Here!
- Be a conference Volunteer!
Join Americans for the ArtsAre you an arts professional looking to connect with others working in the field? Americans for the Arts Professional Membership benefits include access to:
- A discount for the NAMP Conference and other events throughout the year
- FREE webinars throughout the year;
- Arts Link magazine and Monthly Wire newsletter;
- Members-only listservs;
- Up-to-date information on the field
- and much more!
Check out the other benefits and fax your new individual or organizational membership form back with your conference registration and receive the member rate today!Bring a Colleague to the ConferenceAmericans for the Arts is offering a special discount promotion for Conference attendees only. Through Friday, October 28, 2016 purchase one registration and get $50 off the second registration with our Buy One, Discount One deal. Here is some important information about this special deal:
- Available until the advance registration deadline on October 28, 2016.
- Can only be applied to full price member or nonmember registrations.
- Both registered attendees must be employed by the same organization.
- Preconferenceregistrants, group registrants, students, Americans for the Arts scholarship recipients and one-day registrants are excluded from this offer.
- The first registration may be made online or via the paper form, but the second registration must be completed using the paper form (and first registrant’s name listed by the payment information).
- Registrations do not need to be completed on the same day in order to take advantage of this promotion.
- Registrants do not need to be professional members to take advantage of the discount.
- Registrations do not need to be of the same value.
- Registrants may come from different organizations, but all registrations must be submitted together including a single form of payment.
- Group registrations must be submitted using paper forms, and one form must be completed for each participating registrant.
- Group discount offer is available until the advance registration deadline on October 28, 2016.
- Group discount offer is only valid for the $430 rate and cannot be combined with any special or speaker rates.
Apply for a Conference ScholarshipLearn more about our scholarship opportunities. * Deadline: July 20, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST. ScholarshipsA variety of scholarship opportunities are available to attend the 2016 National Arts Marketing Project Conference. Americans for the Arts is offering a limited number of scholarships to arts leaders. Visit our scholarship page for complete details, eligibility requirements, and for scholarship applications.Student Rates AvailableIn order to qualify for the Student rate for the main NAMP Conference, the registrant must provide a copy of your valid student ID with your registration.CONFERENCE REGISTRATION Student*Student One-Day**Early-Bird: Postmarked by 8/26⃝$200⃝$95Advance: Postmarked by 10/28⃝$200⃝$95General⃝$210⃝$95 Be a Conference Volunteer!Americans for the Arts is pleased to offer a limited number of reduced rate conference registration fees for current Americans for the Arts members who volunteer to work four to six hours during the conference. The deadline to apply is August 26, 2016.Volunteer duties primarily include securing the staff office and speakers rooms, assisting with the registration desk, directing guests during special events, and aiding with session head counts. The reduced rate for volunteering is $250 for the main conference. Regular rates apply for the preconferences. Volunteers will be given their assignments prior to arrival, but Americans for the Arts reserves the right to change or make new assignments as needed.Apply for this program now! Are you a member of Americans for the Arts and also interested in blogging or filming parts of the conference with flip cams? Additional volunteer opportunities are available for qualified applicants. If interested, please contact Vice President of Marketing and Communications Graham Dunstan.Terms and conditions:All volunteers must be members in good standing with Americans for the Arts. Applicants must pay the full registration rate and will be reimbursed after the program upon successful completion of their volunteer duties.Questions?For more information about this program, please call Americans for the Arts at 202.371.2830 or e-mail email@example.com.