Ways to Save
Join Americans for the Arts
Are you an arts professional looking to connect with others working in the field? Americans for the Arts Professional Membership benefits include access to:
- A discount for the NAMP Conference and other events throughout the year
- FREE webinars throughout the year;
- Arts Link magazine and Monthly Wire newsletter;
- Members-only listservs;
- Up-to-date information on the field
- and much more!
Check out the other benefits and fax your new individual or organizational membership form back with your conference registration to receive the member rate today!
Apply for a Conference Scholarship
Learn more about scholarship opportunities.
Student Rates Available
In order to qualify for the student rate for the main NAMP Conference, student registrants must provide a copy of your valid student ID with your paper registration form.
Early-Bird: Postmarked by 8/25
Advance: Postmarked by 10/27
Be a Conference Volunteer!
Americans for the Arts is pleased to offer a limited number of reduced rate main conference registration fees for current Americans for the Arts members who volunteer to work four to six hours during the conference.
Volunteer duties primarily include directing guests during special events, assisting with the Americans for the Arts Bookstore operations, and aiding with session head counts. The reduced rate for volunteering is $275 for the main conference. Regular rates apply for the preconference. Volunteers will be given their assignments prior to arrival, but Americans for the Arts reserves the right to change or make new assignments as needed.
Are you a member of Americans for the Arts and also interested in working specifically with our Marketing and Communications team? Additional volunteer opportunities are available for qualified applicants. If interested, please note “Marketing and Communications Interest” on your volunteer application. If selected our Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Graham Dunstan, will reach out to you directly with further communications.
Terms and conditions:
All volunteers must be members in good standing with Americans for the Arts. Applicants must pay the full registration rate and will be reimbursed after the program upon successful completion of their volunteer duties.
Take Advantage of our Travel Partnerships
Americans for the Arts has partnered with Delta and United Airlines to bring you discounted fares! When booking, use the following information to obtain exclusive discounts on airfare: (Direct Travel can also ensure you receive these discounts.) See below for information about how to take advantage of these additional savings!
- Delta Airlines - Visit http://www.delta.com/meetings or call Delta Meeting Network: 800.328.1111 to receive a 2-10% discount on published fares. You must provide the following meeting code: NMRPJ
- United Airlines - Visit www.united.com or call United Meetings Reservation Desk at 800.426.1122 to receive a 2-10% discount on published fares (based on availability). You must provide the following Z Code: ZEVW and Agreement Code: 758531
Please Note: Ticketing Fees May Apply.