Building a stronger arts marketing community, one person at a time
As an arts marketer, we know you're always looking for better ways to stay connected and engaged with other arts marketers. Grow the NAMP community, strengthen your network, and check out all of the newest resources we have to share with you.
- Visit the NAMP Community page to update your profile and social media handles -- and browse through other profiles to learn more about the community.
- Join Us and become a member of Americans for the Arts. You'll gain access not only to our research and information, but also to 6,000 professionals just like you who might hold the key to a problem you’re facing now. Benefits also include discounts to the annual NAMP Conference, free webinars, member-exclusive publications, and opportunities for you or your organization to be featured.
- Sign-up for the monthly NAMP e-newsletter to recieve the latest and most relevant tools and resources to help you in your day-to-day work.
- Get to know the NAMP community through our social media channels. Like our Facebook Page and follow @artsmarketers on Twitter.
ARTS SERVICES DIRECTORY
- Search our Art Services Directory to connect with arts organizations in your area. If you don’t see your organization here and would like to add it to our Directory, or would like to update your organization’s information, please email us at email@example.com.
JOB BANK AND INTERNSHIPS
- Are you a recent graduate looking for arts internship opportunities, or an arts professional looking for a career change? Check out our job bank, which lists job opportunities at arts organizations and institutions across the country.
- Americans for the Arts also hosts a group of interns four times a year. Check out Internships and Volunteer Opportunities, and learn about opportunities to join our team.
- Our customized marketing workshops offer the opportunity to learn strategies for success alongside other arts marketers from your area. Check out our upcoming workshops, or bring one to your own community!
- The annual NAMP Conference brings together 600+ arts marketers from around the nation. Join us for the 2018 NAMP Conference in Seattle, WA, November 9-12.
- Learn anytime through ArtsU webinars and digital lessons.
- If you’re interested in attending other arts events in your area or a location you’re visiting, try using our Arts Meet Calendar, available year-round for arts organizations to add their upcoming events and schedules.